There are many things that can afflict this nerve and out extra pressure on it and cause inflammation. When this nerve is inflamed, severe pain can occur that mostly manifests as a shooting pain up and down the leg and sometimes it can be felt even in the back.
The intensity of the pain really depends on the individual and the reason behind it but it is hardly ever pleasant.
There are some medications and thing you can do in order to soothe this issue. Prescribed medication often can provide a very quick and effective but temporary relief while other more natural solutions, exercises and remedies can address the root of the problem and maybe prevent sciatic nerve pain altogether and protect the nerve from getting inflamed and pressured.
When you experience sciatic nerve pain your whole daily motion and life can be disrupted since the pain can be debilitating. It can manifest as numbness, tingling and can interrupt the siting, moving and cause the feeling of heavy legs.
For people who are afflicted from this sciatic nerve pain we offer a natural solution and remedy that will take up only 10 minutes of your time and maybe benefits you for good depending on the stage your situation is.
Bedtime Sciatic Nerve Treatment:
- Place 10 liters of water inside a bucket and the water should be at a very high temperature but still something your body and skin can stand.
- Add 1 liter of apple cider vinegar and a handful of salt.
- Mix it until the salt dissolves.
- Place your feet inside the water and keep them like that until the water starts to cool down.
- Take out the feet and dry them.
- After this treatment go to sleep and make sure your feet are warm during the night. Cover them with a blanket and an extra sheet.
- In the morning when you get up do not walk barefoot and do not stand on the ground barefoot. Put on your slippers and make sure you are wearing socks. You will notice the pain disappearing even from the first treatment and you should repeat it every day for best and more results.